KCIA Forms and Manuals
- KCIA Membership Application
- Approved Conditioner Application
- Bulk Retail Facility (BRF) Application
- Bulk Distribution Center (BDC) Registration Form
- Kansas Seed Certification Procedures
- Bulk Retail Facility Manual
- Certified Seed Label Manual
- KCIA Fee Schedule
- Kansas Standards for Seed Certification and Seed Handling Facilities
Not all KCIA Forms are available for download due to the fact that they contain a serial number (Field applications, Form D, Bulk Retail Certificates, etc.) - Please contact the KCIA office for these items.
- Conditioner Non-Infringement and Indentification Form
- Order Form for Labels
- Seed Lab Request Form
- Research Support Fee Refund Form
- Additional Purchase of Seed For Resale Form
- Transfer (Cat I Approved Conditioners only) – Additional Purchase of Seed for Transfer Form
- Field Planting Record Form - record field information at time of planting
- Bulk Retail Facilities - Attaining full benefits and compliance marketing Certified Seed (also helpful others needing to sell or receive seed via a resale)
Training on Form D Follow this link for a visual presentation on how to properly use Form D.
- Training on the new Transfer or Resale of Kansas Seed in Bulk Form Follow this link for a visual presentation on how to properly user the new Transfer or Resale of Kansas Certified Seed in Bulk Form.